Mow Cop Castle

Photographs from the late 90's

Mow Cop Castle is a folly and was built as a summerhouse in 1754 by Randolph Wilbraham. It was meant to look like a medieval castle in ruins. The tower is now in the possession of the National Trust who took over in 1937.

Back to home page

Back to Cheshire Photographs
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Mow Cop Castle
Start slideshow

© Copyright 2013 Biddulph Museum

Generated by iWebAlbum
loading